I've made a blog!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Well. I've decided to create a blog that I may (hopefully) daily strive to strengthen my understanding and knowing of God (the biblical God for those curious). I'm still just starting my journey here, and I want the opportunity to share and discuss things I believe God may be teaching me, and may teach you through as well.

I'll start with this: Yeshua (or more commonly called Jesus) is the one and true Messaiah (Christ) for mankind through His sacrifice on the cross for our sins. This I believe, and with this founding knowledge is where I begin my devling in the Word of God to better understand who God is, and what He wants to do with my life. I also hold true that the bible stands as a historically accurate document that is also 100% inspired by God. Translation errors etc are granted, but the Word of God (using the bible as a primary written medium) has not erred. God doesn't and can not lie, and all we learn from God's Word can be understood and accepted as truth (yes I believe in absolute truth... relativism is just annoying to me... I'm sorry).

Why Yeshua instead of Jesus? Well simply put: I, an almost 4 year old born-again Christian married a Mesianic Jewish woman who wanted a Jewish household. After praying about it, I found only delight in the idea of serving God further through biblical traditions uphelp by most Messianic Jews. So, I myself have become (or more so am striving to become) a Messianic Jew myself. There's a whole lot to learn I find, but I've had no regrets yet, and don't expect any (save wishing I'd learned more about traditions sooner :P).


1 Responses to “I've made a blog!”

  1. Blogger True Vox 

    Welcome to the Blogger cult! I hope it goes well for you. I think you'll find it to be more condusive to blogging then live journal (at least, that's my take on it). Also, from what I can tell, it's got quite a few more options for customization.

    At any rate, good luck!

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Name:
Location: Brattleboro, Vermont, United States

Graduated college with a BA in Graphic Design. Married my wonderful wife on July 30th of the same year (we met in college) after over 2.5 years of courtship. Always been interested in computers and web sites. Computers always seem to like me too, either that or I just tend to time my arrival to help people right when the problems resolve themselves :P Accepted Christ as my personal Savior Nov. 14th 2002. Still growing best I can in my faith.

Previous posts

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger