Sigh....


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Hopefully I can start getting some extra income somehow... I really need it. My job doesn't give me more than 37.5 hours a week, and my wife only gets random comissions for proofreading... so needless to say, until things perk up for one of us, we're tight on the finances and any little bit would help, a lot.

Fortunately, it seems my VP is liking me and the work I am/can do. That's a plus, since I'm currently a temp and my term ends March 31st... and I still am waiting to hear if I get to keep working, or become a permanent employee. Odd state really... but meh. God's going to do what He needs to, and I'm going to thank Him for any and everything He gives me. Without Him, I'm sure I'd be one miserable sod... just from guestimating the way my life was going before I came to know Yeshua.

Thank you Lord for saving me and pulling me out of the wretched lifestyle I was leading. I pray for your continued peace, and may I not fall into complacency through it.

In Yeshua's name I pray, Amen.


0 Responses to “Sigh....”

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Name:
Location: Brattleboro, Vermont, United States

Graduated college with a BA in Graphic Design. Married my wonderful wife on July 30th of the same year (we met in college) after over 2.5 years of courtship. Always been interested in computers and web sites. Computers always seem to like me too, either that or I just tend to time my arrival to help people right when the problems resolve themselves :P Accepted Christ as my personal Savior Nov. 14th 2002. Still growing best I can in my faith.

Previous posts

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger