Comments Fixed!


E-mail this post



Remember me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...



Whoops... the new template didn't account for the word verification I had turned on. So that's why the comments didn't work. They should work now though XP


2 Responses to “Comments Fixed!”

  1. Blogger Vriaeliss 

    test

  2. Anonymous Anonymous 

    I'm reading it. Be encouraged. I don't have a lot of time to comment these days. Wait until after August when my mentor retires and I can stop cramming at work. :)

Leave a Reply

      Convert to boldConvert to italicConvert to link

 


Name:
Location: Brattleboro, Vermont, United States

Graduated college with a BA in Graphic Design. Married my wonderful wife on July 30th of the same year (we met in college) after over 2.5 years of courtship. Always been interested in computers and web sites. Computers always seem to like me too, either that or I just tend to time my arrival to help people right when the problems resolve themselves :P Accepted Christ as my personal Savior Nov. 14th 2002. Still growing best I can in my faith.

Previous posts

Archives

Links


Powered by Blogger